axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Williamson" <chr...@wolfram.com>
Subject RE: examples
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 14:30:35 GMT
Microsoft and IBM have a few that are okay.

Microsoft has a partnership with mapquest.  You are required to pay for the
service, but they have a trial license available.  They also have a Terra
Service for free.  Both of these seem like nice examples, although I haven't
delved very deep into using them.

IBM has two that I have seen.  An Image converter and a chart service.  I
have not used IBM's yet, but they seem fairly practical for lightweight
platforms.

You can find these on xmethods.

Chris