axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Max Reider" <thindevelo...@hotmail.com>
Subject "urn:" vs. "http://" namespace
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 19:45:45 GMT
I run Java2WSDL with these arguments among others:
-lhttp://localhost:8080/axis/foo -n urn:bar.foo -p"foo.bar" urn:bar.foo

The Java interface that serves as the input to Java2WSDL exposes various
bean-ified classes residing in the package foo.bar.

What's odd is that under <wsdl:types>, Java2WSDL creates two separate
schemas:
targetNamespace="urn:bar.foo">
targetNamespace="http://bar.foo">

Note the difference between urn:bar.foo and http://bar.foo. What's odder is
that some of the complexType entries (corresponding to my classes) get
placed in the one schema and some in the other. And I can't quite notice a
pattern of which goes where.

Anyone recognize why this is happening? Is there some way to enforce the
single namespace, or is that not desirable?