axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Shellman, Joel" <Joel.Shell...@summit.fiserv.com>
Subject RE: Found a posting from you...
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2002 19:32:37 GMT
I'm posting this to the list so it will be archived for future users with the same request.

Yes, we did get it to work. I sent it through VisualStudio.NET that automagically changed
all the namespaces to the way it likes them. After that, I maintained and added things by
hand conforming to the namespaces and such that MS seems to like.

The issue is that for certain things, webservice.htc is expecting certain namespaces, it's
hard coded that way.

Grab a WSDL from the webservice example and try to conform exactly to it's way of writing
WSDL's and then it should work okay.

This does mean that you do have to manually maintain your WSDL and you can't use Axis autogenerating
functionality.

Good luck!

-joel

-----Original Message-----
From: Urban, Patrick
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 9:36 AM
To: Shellman, Joel
Subject: Found a posting from you...

Hello Joel,

I was looking for an answer to a similar question that you posted in July...

Just saw this post in the archives. I'm trying to invoke web services

through javascript as well. MS's HTC doesn't work with Axis. I keep getting

errors something like 'invalid operation: int'. Has anyone got it working?

If so, how?

Did you ever get it to work? If not did you ever get the .htc to work with anything java based?

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Patrick Urban

EBS IT