axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Baldwin Louie" <blo...@Quinstreet.com>
Subject RE: handling 302 redirects
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2002 21:30:39 GMT
the second url contains a dynamically created session id

baldwin

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin.Bedell@sunlife.com [mailto:Kevin.Bedell@sunlife.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 1:18 PM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: handling 302 redirects

Can you simply have your application call the second URL?

"Baldwin Louie" <blouie@Quinstreet.com> on 11/05/2002 04:08:07 PM

To:    <axis-user@xml.apache.org>
cc:     (bcc: Kevin Bedell/Systems/USHO/SunLife)
Subject:    handling 302 redirects

Is Axis client set up to handle redirection(302 http code)?  My application
makes a web service call to a particular url, which sends back a 302 http
code
along with the url to redirect to.

Does anyone have any experience with this scenario.  Should I write a
custom
client handler to take care of this.

Thanks in advance
Baldwin