axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <a...@manes.net>
Subject RE: general question about AXIS
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 20:50:51 GMT
Yes, Axis is a great(!) place to start -- especially if you prefer to use
open source.

There are about a dozen SOAP implementations for Java, although I suspect
that only a few of them officially support AIX. For a reasonably complete
list of SOAP implementations, see
http://www.soapware.org/directory/4/implementations.

Anne