axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Alex Dovlecel <do...@kbs.twi.tudelft.nl>
Subject Call.getProperty returns always null on the client
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 19:24:56 GMT
Hello
Is this normal?

This is the code :

private static void displayCallProps(Call call)
{
	for( Iterator it = call.getPropertyNames() ; it.hasNext() ; )
	{
		String s = (String) it.next() ;
		System.out.println("  + " + s + " : " + call.getProperty( s ) );
	}
}

And even if I do : call.setMantainSession( true ) ; when displayCallProps(
call ) returns null to all the fields. I have also tried to set an user and a
passwd but with no success :o(((

And how can I add some Header infos? With addHeader not worked :o(((

I am using the 1.0 version... should I use the CVS or nightly builds ?

Tx
dovle