axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Alex Dovlecel <do...@kbs.twi.tudelft.nl>
Subject Re: How I can send a XML file using AXIS
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 21:25:40 GMT
> service approach altogether and just do a file download. Or you can read
> the file into a String and return that, avoiding the overhead of
Performance question: it will be faster (or at least not so memory consuming)
to use BYTE_ARRAY (BASE64) encoding insteand of using String ?

At least with AXIS.

Another thing: can someone point me to a place from where to learn some stuff
about Session tracking with SOAP (to use the HttpSession in order to pass
some data between method calls for the same user)?

Tx
dovle