axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Wayne Yan <Way...@osiristrading.com>
Subject RE: WS Inetrop
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2002 07:44:24 GMT
Just like Microsoft to introduce a concept reliant on deployment platform.
How arrogant! One can't assume axis is to be deployed in an NTLM specific
environment.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kameshwar Jayaraman [mailto:Kameshwar@infravio.com]
Sent: 28 November 2002 09:36
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: WS Inetrop

Hi Folks,

Just a quick question I have a Web Service Application written in C#
using the NTLM authentication build in to it. If any body has to access
the Service has to be Domain User or has to send the Service NTLM Auth.

Now the question is I tried to consume the Web Service thru Axis
(client).

I was not able to reproduce the NTLM auth required by the server as I
guess Axis does not support it (I tried it with Axis beta 2).

Would this work with Axis 1.0.Has these issues been taken care of?

Thanks

Kamesh