axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Akacem Mohammed <Mohammed.Aka...@arbeitsamt.de>
Subject getRealPath() returns an empty string
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2002 15:05:31 GMT

Hallo ,

In a methode in the class MyServiceSoapBindingImpl I try to get the realpath so I can read
from a config file some information , but i get an empty string for realpath. below is a code
snippet.

    ServletEndpointContextImpl endpoint= new ServletEndpointContextImpl();

    ServletContext cont= endpoint.getServletContext();
    System.out.println(" cont.getServletContextName = " + cont.getServletContextName());
    String realpath = new String();
    cont.getRealPath(realpath);

    System.out.println(" realpath =" + realpath);

Problem: I want to get the realpath so I can read from a config file some information , but
i get an empty string for realpath.

thanks for any help

Mohammed