axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Cédric Chabanois <CChaban...@cognicase.fr>
Subject RE: SAX Exception while using complex types: Bad types
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 13:23:56 GMT
here is the code that throws this exception :

                  Class xsiClass =
                          context.getTypeMapping().getClassForQName(type);
                  if (null != xsiClass  &&
!JavaUtils.isConvertable(xsiClass, destClass)) {
                      throw new SAXException("Bad types (" +
                                             xsiClass + " -> " + destClass +
")"); // FIXME!
                  }

the exception is :
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Bad types (class
com.telebahiacelular.movistore.acao.value.AcaoModel -> class
com.telebahiacelular.movistore.acao.value.AcaoModel)

So this code tries to convert AcaoModel to AcaoModel. It should work....
JavaUtils.isConvertable uses Class.isAssignableFrom

I don't know why it does not work.

Cédric Chabanois