axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Maciejewski, Vincent (GMI - NY SWAPS)" <vinc...@exchange.ml.com>
Subject something resubmits the soap request
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:44:00 GMT
Hello everyone,

We've run into a strange problem. We have an HTML application running on Tomcat that calls
an axis server running on the same Tomcat server. There is one jsp that takes about two-three
minutes to run.
The weird thing is that the request to axis appears to be resubmitted before the computation
is finished causing an infinite loop. It almost looks like the JSP is restarted. We thought
we have short
time out settings somewhere but we looked everywhere and cant find anything. Has anyone seen
this strange behavior before?

Vincent