axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Russell Brown" <russell.br...@Freeserve.com>
Subject RE: Deseraliazing anyType problem
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:24:30 GMT
Oh, erm... I don't know, I am new to all this, there is the registerTypeMappingMethod() of
org.apache.axis.client.Call, maybe that is what you need ?

 QName qn = new QName( "urn:BeanService", "ArgumentSet" );

call.registerTypeMapping(ArgumentSet.class, qn,
       new org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanSerializerFactory(ArgumentSet.class, qn),
       new org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializerFactory(ArgumentSet.class, qn));

I don't know how you figure out what the name space is to use in creating your QName, sorry.

Good luck

Russell

 -----Original Message-----
From: Charlesworth, Chico [mailto:Chico.Charlesworth@softwareag.co.uk]
Sent: 19 November 2002 15:13
To: 'axis-user@xml.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Deseraliazing anyType problem

I am trying to only generate axis client code, no server code.

So I have only the wsdl to work with.

The wsdl uses datatypes from http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/ W3C schema, which I
belive includes the anyType data type.

How can I specify my custom deserializer without using a wsdd file descriptor for client axis
code?

cheers,

chico.