axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Arulazi D <ar...@india.hp.com>
Subject Re: Problem running JMS sample with Axis 1.0
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2002 15:08:37 GMT
Hi,
I am able to get rid of this exception. After doing a refresh in the
SonicMQ Explorer, this worked. Now this works only if I give the Stock as
"XXX". If I give IBM PRGS, then I get the following exception. Is this due
to the unavailability of the sevice at : http://XMethods.net/AxisJMS.
This is the exception trace :
E:\work\xml-axis-10>java -Dhttp.proxyHost=myproxy -Dhttp.proxyPort=8088
samples.jms.
JMSTest -c jndi-connection-factory.properties -d "MyQ" IBM PRGS
Exception in thread "main" AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.generalException
 faultString: failedSend
 faultActor: null
 faultDetail:

failedSend
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.jms.JMSSender.invoke(JMSSender.java:132)
        at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrateg
y.java:71)
        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:156)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:182)
        at samples.jms.JMSTest.main(JMSTest.java:156)
Caused by: org.apache.axis.transport.jms.InvokeTimeoutException: Unable to
compl
ete call in time allotted
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.jms.JMSConnector$SyncConnection.call(JMSCon
nector.java:489)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.jms.JMSEndpoint.call(JMSEndpoint.java:111)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.jms.JMSSender.invoke(JMSSender.java:121)
        ... 10 more
javax.jms.InvalidDestinationException: Queue not found
        at progress.message.jimpl.QueueSender.internalSend(Unknown Source)
        at progress.message.jimpl.QueueSender.send(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.jms.QueueConnector$QueueSyncConnection$Queu
eSendSession.send(QueueConnector.java:232)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.jms.JMSConnector$SyncConnection$SendSession
.send(JMSConnector.java:658)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.jms.JMSConnector$SyncConnection.send(JMSCon
nector.java:535)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.jms.JMSEndpoint.send(JMSEndpoint.java:122)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.jms.SimpleJMSWorker.run(SimpleJMSWorker.jav
a:153)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.jms.SimpleJMSListener.onMessage(SimpleJMSLi
stener.java:165)
        at progress.message.jimpl.Session.EPB_(Unknown Source)
        at progress.message.jimpl.QueueSession.run(Unknown Source)
        at progress.message.jimpl.fw.run(Unknown Source)
[...]

E:\work\xml-axis-10>java samples.jms.JMSTest -c
jndi-connection-factory.properti
es -d "MyQ" XXX
XXX: 55.25

Thanks in advance.