axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: Why seleton and are web service push technology?
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 09:35:02 GMT
Mattia dongili wrote:

>>You are suggesting a "dangerous" approach where you generate WSDL
>>from existing Java classes.  Although most popular examples most
>>

>but that's exactely what tha Java2WSDL utility does. And I'm expecting it
>will use my original Java class as a service instead of the generated
>skeleton
>(that have the same methods...)
>
>BTW I'm using the Java2WSDL + WSDL2Java approach described in the User
>Guide.
>(do I just need to change the value of <parameter name="className"
>value="pkg.MyServiceSoapBindingImpl"/> in the generated wsdd file to point
>to my original class to bypass this problem?)

Hi Mattia,

I've got a detailed example of using the Java2WSDL+WSDL2Java approach
online at
http://www.sosnoski.com/presents/java-xml/axis/axis-service.html You
might want to run through this example if you're having problems.

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
Enterprise Java, XML, and Web Services Support
http://www.sosnoski.com