axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Lajos Moczar <lm...@galatea.com>
Subject Re: Axis set up woes
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2002 17:02:26 GMT
Pardon my ignorance, but I am curious to know why you can't put javax
packages in WEB-INF/lib. On my 4.0.4 instance, I just dumped the axis
jars into WEB-INF/lib and it worked fine. The only error I ever got was
something about "Problem with servlet engine config file:
/WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd" but it didn't seem to affect anything.

Regards,

Lajos