axis-java-user mailing list archives

From chris bannet <proud_sunde...@yahoo.com>
Subject xml Message from Call
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 04:04:22 GMT
Hi everyone,

I have a stub generated using wsdl2java and I am
trying to get the xml message from the Call object
before sending it to the web-service (i.e. before
executing invoke()). This is what I was doing in
Apachesoap

call.buildEnvelope().marshall(writer , new
SOAPMappingRegistry());
StringBuffer buffer = writer .getBuffer();

This works perfectly fine and the buffer has the
message. Now I am using axis and trying to do the
same. I tried
MessageContext con = call.getMessageContext();
Message mes = con.getMessage();

and similar methods like getRequestMessage() etc.. for
some reason I am getting mes object as null. Any ideas
how to get the xml from Call using axis...

Thanks in advance for help, Greatly appreciated..

Regards
Chris