axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Schofield Colin" <SchofieldCo...@JohnDeere.com>
Subject How do I change the Envelope Namespace URI?
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 06:51:24 GMT
I am quite perplexed by this one and am a total newbie, so help me out if
you can! :o)

I am communicating with a preset Soap server and I have written some simple
client code, but whenever I run it I get the exception:

faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Bad envelope namespace:
urn:schemas-xmlsoap-org:soap.v1

What I am producing is the STANDARD Soap:Envelope:

But it turns out that I NEED it to look like this:

<SOAP:Envelope xmlns:SOAP="urn:schemas-xmlsoap-org:soap.v1">

So I am completely baffled as to how to MAKE it LOOK like the above!?

I have tried a few things all of which have failed :(

It seems as if, in the past, you could set it to be whatever you want by:

call.setProperty(Call.NAMESPACE, "urn:schemas-xmlsoap-org:soap.v1");

But this doesn't work and nothing else that I have tried has made a
difference!

So, am I on the right track here or what? How can I set it to be whatever I
like?
Is this a hardcoded property even??

Your help is much appreciated!
Colin