axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Adam Leggett <adam.legg...@upco.co.uk>
Subject RE: why have to copy .class files of existing webapp into Axis web-inf folder??
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2002 15:07:42 GMT
As a follow up to Alex's original query there is now a section in the
install.htm guide (step 7) which gives some clues as to how to integrate
axis with your own webapp. It also links to a sample chapter
http://www.manning.com/hatcher/chap15.pdf which elaborates on the
process.

Available with the latest nightly i think.

Cheers

Adam

--
====================================
Adam Leggett (adam.leggett@upco.co.uk)

UPCO http://www.upco.co.uk

Office :     +44 113 201 0600
Direct Line: +44 113 201 0631
Fax :        +44 113 201 0666

Marshall Mill, Marshall Street,
Leeds LS11 9YJ

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressees and
may contain confidential and/or priviledged material. If received in
error, please contact UPCO on +44 (0) 113 201 0600 and then delete the
entire e-mail from your system. Unauthorised review, distribution,
disclosure or other use of this information could constitute a breach of
confidence. Your co-operation in this matter is greatly appreciated