axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin O'Neill" <ke...@rocketred.com.au>
Subject RE: How I can send a XML file using AXIS
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 02:44:18 GMT
On Sun, 2002-11-10 at 22:39, Tom Schuring wrote:
> One way is by using RPC-Soap that implements an RPC call like:
>
> sendMyXML( String serialisedXMLDocument )
>
> it's pretty simple to implement and does the job.

This works for me as well.

-k.

or legally privileged information, or both.
> No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If you receive
this correspondence in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the
sender.
> You must not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if you are not
the intended recipient.
> Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where
the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of Baycorp Advantage.

--
If you don't test then your code is only a collection of bugs which
apparently behave like a working program.

Website: http://www.rocketred.com.au/blogs/kevin/