axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vijetha Vadlakonda \(vijetha\)" <vije...@cisco.com>
Subject Unable to find Deserializer
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 20:08:25 GMT
Hi,

I have an element, say XYZ, which was a part of an XSD file and used to
referred using one namespace, say xmlns:axl="
<http://www.abc.com/AXL/1.0> http://www.abc.com/AXL/1.0". But,later I
moved it into the WSDL file and refer to it usinf this namespace,
namely, xmlns:axlapi="http://www.abc.com/AXLAPI/1.0".

I then ran the WSDL2Java tool on this WSDL file and got the stubs.
Everything went fine. Then, I created the Client which uses the XYZ
element. But when I run the client, it gives out an error as follows,

org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for
{http://www.abc.com/AXL/1.0}XYZ
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializerImpl.onStartElement(Deserializer
Impl.java:447)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializerImpl.startElement(DeserializerIm
pl.java:394)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(Dese
rializationContextImpl.java:906)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.ja
va:200)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElemen
t.java:684)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:241)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java:265)
        at
com.cisco.axlapi.AXLAPIBindingStub.getPhone(AXLAPIBindingStub.java:20
42)
        at com.cisco.axlapi.PhoneClient.main(PhoneClient.java:31)

How come it is looking for the Deserializer for
{http://www.abc.com/AXL/1.0}XYZ when I use
{http://www.abc.com/AXLAPI/1.0}XYZ ?

Please help. I have no clue as to what might me happening and it is
pretty urgent.

Thanks
Vijetha