axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vijetha Vadlakonda \(vijetha\)" <vije...@cisco.com>
Subject Urgent - WSDL2Java takes a very long time to build Java stubs from a WSDL file
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2002 00:13:46 GMT
Hi,

I have a WSDL file that I would like to generate Java stubs from, using
the WSDL2Java tool. With no options set, it used to time out giving the
"emitter timed out" error.
Once I disable the timeout it took almost ~12 hours to give me an
output. After all that it gave me an exception which I fixed but the
time it takes is really annoying. Is there something that could be
inherently wrong with the WSDL file that I could check for?

 I am not sure if this is useful, but the size of the WSDL file is ~75K.
Also, it has imports within imports like this,
    WSDL imports a.xsd file
    a.xsd file includes b.xsd
    b.xsd imports c.xsd

I would appreciate any help and I need it as soon as possible.

Thanks
Vijetha