axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pae Choi" <paec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat stuff ...
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2002 00:24:00 GMT
Those two places will do even though they have specific purpose. In
addition to that option, you could create an addition directory, e.g.,

webapps/<webapp context>/conf

where, 'conf' can be replaced whatever you name it.

So you can easily access there by the following code:

ServletContext sctx = getServletContext();
String wsContextPath = sctx.getRealPath(java.io.File.separator);

Pae