axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bahman Kalali" <bkal...@csg.uwaterloo.ca>
Subject checking operation name in my requstor handler before sending it Service Provider
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 18:12:18 GMT
Hi,

I have a requestor handler that I want to use it for checking if an operation name that is
provided by the service requestor is valid. So, what I really want to do is to re-set operation
name in my handler if the operation name is not valid.

I can get the operation name of incoming request from OperationDesc, but I am not able to
reset the with a new name. I would expect the following code works, but it gives me null pointer
errors.

OperationDesc opDesc = getOperationDesc(service, opName,msgContext);

//Service requestor sets the operation name as "reverse", but service requestor expects "reverseBah".
That is why I am resetting the name in here.

opDesc.setName("reverseBah");

msgContext.setOperation(opDesc);

Can I do this in my handler? if so, do you know any code snippet can help me to do this?

I appreciate your help in advance.

--Bahman