axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bahman Kalali" <bkal...@csg.uwaterloo.ca>
Subject Re: Why don't I get the ...SoapBindingSkeleton.java
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:24:50 GMT
Does your "connectToMur.wsdl" have a service & port like the following example:

<wsdl:service name="AddressService">

<wsdl:port binding="intf:AddressSoapBinding" name="Address">

<wsdlsoap:address location="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/Address"/>

</wsdl:port>

</wsdl:service>

<wsdl:service name="AddressServiceService">

<wsdl:port binding="intf:AddressSoapBinding" name="Address">

<wsdlsoap:address location="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/Address"/>

</wsdl:port>

</wsdl:service>

--Bahman