axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Guntur N. Sarwohadi" <guntur...@ugm.ac.id>
Subject RE: migrating from apache-soap (unable to generate WSDL)
Date Sun, 03 Nov 2002 17:49:34 GMT
This is weird... I swear I had a blank page in my first attempt
generating WSDL with that code of mine. It was like a total nothing.
Blank. I even remember trying to "view page source" and recall finding a
simple html which describes a white-blank-page (big thanks anyway,
Antonio.. :):)).. but suddenly, as I tried Antonio's suggestion, it just
simply worked!.. without me modifying ANYTHING, either my code or
anything. :/ (wonder-wonder-wonder)...

O.K.... anyway, as I explained earlier, I have a serializer custom-made
to encompass my need to handle a particular complex type.. the wsdl from
axis under the element "wsdl:types" had subelements as the following:

<schema targetNamespace="http://localhost:8080/axis/serverFTUGM.jws"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
<import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" />
<complexType name="ArrayOf_apachesoap_Map">
<complexContent>
<restriction base="soapenc:Array">
<attribute ref="soapenc:arrayType" wsdl:arrayType="apachesoap:Map[]" />
</restriction>
</complexContent>
</complexType>
<element name="ArrayOf_apachesoap_Map" nillable="true"
type="impl:ArrayOf_apachesoap_Map" />
</schema>

I was a little puzzled to wonder how could axis come up with a
"apachesoap:Map[]" while the code hadn't mention anything about it. If I
were to use apachesoap, should that wsdl:arrayType refer to the
custom-made serializer (i.e. CustomMadeSerializer)?

Cheers,
[g]