axis-java-user mailing list archives

From jfran...@cix.co.uk (John Francis)
Subject Re: Why don't WSDL URLs in UDDI contain 'service' elements?
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
In article <001201c28072$44aa1720$0a01a8c0@T30COLGRAVE>,
colgrave@hursley.ibm.com (John Colgrave) wrote:

> [...]

Thanks for the reply, John. I think I just about figured that out
yesterday evening. Would I be correct in thinking that I could contruct my
own Service (ServiceImpl) object from the bindingTemplate accessPoint
information and pass this to WSIF's ServiceFactory along with the tModel
WSDL definition and eventually end up with a Port that I could invoke on
dynamically?

John Francis