axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Russell Butek <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: expections got lost _call.invokeOneWay()
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 17:32:28 GMT

Oneway operations are defined in WSDL 1.1 section 2.4.1.  A oneway
operation ONLY has an input message.  Oneway operations are not supposed to
have faults, so this WSDL is bad.  WSDL2Java is accepting this WSDL when it
should have rejected it.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

"Alex Gugel" <alex.gugel@100world.de> on 10/02/2002 11:51:07 AM