axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ttra...@csc.com.au
Subject Help with Sessions
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2002 07:13:10 GMT
Hi,
      I was hoping if someone can help me with an issue related to
sessions.  I have installed AXIS onto ATG Dynamo 5.5 (which uses Serverina
as their WEB Service) , I have successfully created a service which simply
returns a string, and have created a client in VB (MSSOAP toolkit 3) to
call this service. This is all fine and dandy ... but each time the service
is called, a session is created, but not destroyed, even when the string is
return to client or the client is killed. Has anyone encountered this
before ... or knows of a way to kill the session? Any help will be great
... Thanks

kind regards,
Tung