axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <jbak...@sympatico.ca>
Subject RE: Could not generate WSDL
Date Sat, 19 Oct 2002 14:53:38 GMT
I assume you mean http://whatever.com:8080/axis/services

wsdl generation from the regular /axis webapp is fine

putting axis jars in another webbapp and generating wsdl from there isn't
working for me

for example: whatever.com/services/CalculatorService?wsdl

The service appears to be deployed fine if I hit
whatever.com/services/CalculatorService  but the wsdl isn't being generated

thanks though