axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Andreas Werner" <awer...@lkvbw.de>
Subject problems with using an axis client in tomcat 4.x servlets and jsp
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 16:37:33 GMT
Hallo

I tried to use an axis client from within tomcat 4.01 jsp.
As a standalone application it works fine,
but envocating the service methods from within jsp
ends up in NoClassDefinition found.
The source of this exception is org.apache.axis.client.Service
Line 111.

The chapter "Configuration" in the "Integration Guide" gives
hints to different axis initialisation modes depending
on wether axis is run as a server or a client within
a servlet environment.

Did I miss additional configuration steps except putting
the axis jars in place?
Alle the libs I used in the standalone application
have been put into tomcat/common/lib/.

Andreas Werner

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **