axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Cun Yong Tan" <cyong...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Wrapped document/literal support in Axis 1.0
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:32:23 GMT

Curious to see what would happen if the roles were reversed,
I created a .NET service (defaults to wrapped doc/lit) with
a method that accepts a single parameter of string[]. Then
used WSDL2Java to create Axis client.

The method signature that WSDL2Java produced for the method
is a bean that has a single property of a String[] instead of
a String[] by itself.

It does work but the wrapper bean makes programming rather
inconvenient.