axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "K1David Yang" <yys_2...@hotmail.com>
Subject It is possible to find a solution to serialization/Deserialization any object?
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2002 22:20:29 GMT
Hi:

   I have a project to serialization/Deserialization Java objects.
   I hope I can find a solution - the soultion can handle any type
of Java class.
   Someone told me - Reflection , but I think Reflection only works
on Pure Java Object, while SOAP send Java Object with XML format.
   And I have finished a program based on Sample, and the program can
handle special complex Java class, So maybe I can find a way to make it
handle complex any Java class.

   Thanks :)