axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jesper Söderlund <Jesper.Soderl...@smarttrust.com>
Subject RE: Deploy a web service?
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2002 12:59:37 GMT
It seems like you're using different ports 8090 vs 8080.

Could it be this simple?

/Jesper

-----Original Message-----
From: Emma Johansson [mailto:Emma.Johansson@su.eip.ericsson.se]
Sent: den 18 oktober 2002 14:52
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Deploy a web service?

Hi!

I have some problem deploying my wsdd file.
This is what happens when trying to deploy it:

/home/loke/ejoemma/tomcat/webapps/axis/samples/stock(31)% java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient
-lhttp://150.132.6.212:8090/axis/services/AdminService deploy.wsdd
- Processing file deploy.wsdd
- Exception:
AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}HTTP
 faultString: (500)Internal Server Error
 faultActor: null
 faultDetail:
        null: return code:  500 &lt;html&gt;&lt;head&gt;&lt;title&gt;Apache
Tomcat/4.1.12 - Error report&lt;/title&gt;&lt;STYLE&gt;&lt;!--H1{font-family
: sans-serif,Arial,Tahoma;color : white;background-color... ... ... (500)Internal Server Error
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.readFromSocket(HTTPSender.java:630)

Browsing to http://localhost:8080/axis gives me the following:
------------
Apache-AXIS

Hello! Welcome to Apache-Axis.

What do you want to do today?

      Administer Axis
      View the list of deployed Web services
      Validate the local installation's configuration
      Visit the Apache-Axis Home Page

If I click the "Validate" link, everything but an optional component seems to be ok.
(Warning: could not find class org.apache.xml.security.Init from file
xmlsec.jar)
But I cannot see the two standard wsdl files which I could see before I tried to deploy anything
when clicking the "View" link. What happens is that after severel minutes of waiting a Netscape
error appears on the screen saying 'The document contained no data. Try again later, or contact
the server's administrator.'

Does someone know what the problem might be?

/ Emma