axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tuan Le Viet" <tua...@Cybersoft-VN.com>
Subject RE: Dynamic publishing
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 03:48:39 GMT
Dug,

My idea was to have a more OO approach. I'll have a manager which manages lifetime of Account
service. Each service will be published when necessary and unpublished when it's no longer
needed.
This would not be a nightmore for scalability right?

Cheers,

Tuan

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
	Sent: 2002/10/01 (火) 8:16
	To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
	Subject: RE: Dynamic publishing

	Sorry - missed that, but why would you really want to deploy one service
	per account?  That's going to be a scalability nightmare.  Why not just
	have the account number in a soap header, as a param on an rpc call or even
	in the URL (ie.
	http://localhost:8080/axis/services/BankServices?account=12345  - to the
	client the URL is just a string so adding on ?account=12345 should be no
	big deal).
	-Dug

	"Tuan Le Viet" <tuanle@Cybersoft-VN.com> on 09/30/2002 08:17:30 PM