axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Akacem Mohammed <Mohammed.Aka...@arbeitsamt.de>
Subject SAXException
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:02:06 GMT

Hello,

In my Code I am using the xerces 2 parser, and I am setting the the feature as follow:

 parser.setProperty(NonameSpaceSchemaLocation, SchemaLocation)

Schemalocation is the url for myschema.xsd (http://desernoh.amplex.de/xml/stea-neu8.xsd)

for some reasons the stea-neu8.xsd schema is not found.I am getting SaxException with the
following MEssage:

Message: Warning schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document 'http://www.desernoh.amplex.de/xml/stea-neu8.xsd',
because 1) could not find the document; 2) the document could not be read; 3) the root element
of the document is not <xsd:schema>.  at line:  2

My Problem is how can I find out when I get a SaxException if this is due to the fact that
the Schema itself was not found ( in my case the Schema file can not be downloaded from some
other site for security reasons)or due to a parsing Error? I need to know this so  my code
can accordingly react.

thanks for any help.

Mohammed