axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Volkmann, Mark" <Mark.Volkm...@AGEDWARDS.com>
Subject RE: Axis and JAXM...
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2002 12:57:17 GMT

I didn't think there was anything wrong with the original question.  It has
always seemed to me that JAX-RPC support should be built on top of support
for JAXM ... structured message support built on top of support for sending
and receiving unstructured messages.  I believe the reason it wasn't done
that way in Axis is that the JAXM spec. wasn't mature enough when the work
on Axis began.  Now Axis is using SAAJ instead of JAXM which is very closely
related.  However, I don't believe any of the classes that provide JAX-RPC
support have been refactored to rely on SAAJ implementation classes.  If my
views on this are incorrect, I'd love to be corrected!  ;-)

WARNING:  All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.