axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jung, Eric (Contractor)" <ej...@russellmellon.com>
Subject RE: Customize generated WSDL
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 20:30:54 GMT
If you subclass org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet GETs, you can
easily prevent requests from being passed onto Axis, thereby foregoing WSDL
generation.

-----Original Message-----
From: Beyer,Nathan [mailto:NBEYER@cerner.com]
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 4:15 PM
To: AXIS-User (E-mail)
Subject: Customize generated WSDL

Is there anyway to customize the WSDL that is generated by calling a service
with the ?WSDL parameter? I've noticed some tags in the deployment
descriptor, such as <namespace>, which affect the WSDL, but I can't find any
documentation on those elements.

Also, is there any way to turn the WSDL generation off? There are some case
where I'd like to create some custom WSDLs, which should be used instead of
the one that gets generated.

-Nathan

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any included attachments are
from Cerner Corporation and are intended only
for the addressee. The information contained
in this message is confidential and may
constitute inside or non-public information
under international, federal, or state securities
laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying,
distribution, or use of such information is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you are not the addressee, please promptly
the delivery error by e-mail or you may call
Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City,
Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.