axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Joseph Carew <jca...@kana.com>
Subject RE: Adding an EngineConfigurationFactory
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 14:24:25 GMT
I figured it out.  Found the comment in the source to add a file called
META-INF/services/org.apache.axis.EngineConfigurationFactory.  The first
line of that file should be the implementation of the
EngineConfigurationFactory you want to use.

Thanks for the reply.
Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Haensgen [mailto:P.Haensgen@intershop.de]
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 11:20
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: Adding an EngineConfigurationFactory

In Beta 3, you can configure your engine factory in a system property:

        // register our own engine configuration factory
        System.getProperties().put("axis.EngineConfigFactory",

"com.bla.MyOwnEngineConfigurationFactory");

I hope this works in RC1 too (because I need this feature too), but I didn't
test it yet.

Peter