axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ricky Ho <r...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: XML and web services
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 17:50:08 GMT
Besides the performance overhead of converting the XML to a byte array and
back, another big minus is the WSDL in this case has lost all the schema
definition.  In other words, the client and the server has to use another
channel to communicate what does the detail of the request and response
look like.

Rgds, Ricky