axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mike Hearn <m.he...@signal.qinetiq.com>
Subject Re: XML and web services
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:02:01 GMT
The best way in theory is to simply pass DOMs in whichever languages you
are using. The SOAP engine then uses literalXML encoding to make it
happen - but this functionality is broken in Axis at the moment it
appears, and seems to have been for some time.

This is really quite a serious issue if it really is a bug, and I intend
to chase the developers about it either this week or next. If/when I
find a solution/write a patch I'll let you know. For now you can pass
strings back and forth, or use the message form.

thanks -mike