axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Bill Richards <bricha...@paycom.net>
Subject .Net Service returning Array of MessageElements
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 20:02:13 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to axis and am having a problem with a .NET service. I ran
WSDL2Java on their wsdl and created a client to connect to their service.

The problem I'm having is this:
The object being returned by the call from the stub, contains an array
of MessageElement. The first element seems to be the schema, and the
second element seems to be the element I am expecting. When I try to
cast that element to the object it is supposed to be (via
getObjectValue), it returns null. No matter what I do, I can't get the
object out. My questions are as follows :

1. Should the schema be returned as an element?
2. Any idea how to get my object out of the element?

Thanks for your help.

Bill