axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "dms@sosnoski.com" <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject RE: Axis Examples
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 21:18:43 GMT
Hi Tim,

Most document/literal services (at least the .NET ones) are actually taking
a list of method parameters and wrapping them in a single document. If this
is the type you're dealing with, Axis takes care of the details for you
pretty much automatically - you just call the method in the generated proxy
class with each parameter supplied individually.

I gave a presentation on Axis a couple of weeks ago where I finished by
using Axis to build a client to a (.NET document/literal) service chosen by
the audience. The details of the demo are here:
http://www.sosnoski.com/presents/java-xml/axis-demo.html The WSDL for the
service used is here: http://ws.cdyne.com/SpellChecker/check.asmx?wsdl The
full presentation is here:
http://www.sosnoski.com/presents/java-xml/jxmlaxis.html

  - Dennis

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Tim Lee Tim.Lee@smginc.com
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 17:00:08 -0400
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Axis Examples

Hello All,

I'm new to Axis and I need to write a client that connects to a web service
that handles messaging using the document/literal mechanism.  I found a lot
of examples using rpc.  I was wondering if anyone could point me to some
examples using the document/literal mechanism?

Thanks,
Tim
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is privileged
and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or any agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately. SMG reserves the right to monitor and
review all content sent to and from this email address. Messages sent to and
from this address may be stored on the SMG email system.

http://mail2web.com/ .