axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Matthias Brunner ...@blumenstrasse.vol.at>
Subject Attachments: MSSOAP interoperability
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 17:50:58 GMT
Hello,

I have read on the list that Axis is compatible to MS Soap Toolkit
3.0 concerning DIME attachments.

Yet I do encounter a error when deserializing on the client side
(MSSOAP):
"Client: Loading the request into SoapReader failed."
The MSSOAP trace utility even crashes!

How do I get DIME attachments working with MSSOAP and Axis (has any
one managed it)? Could it be that MSSOAP does not like chunked
encoding? How do it turn it off?

Server Software: latest axis cvs, jdk 1.4.1, linux
Client Software: Win2k, MS Soap Toolkit 3.0, VB 6.0 SP5

Greets!
--
Matthias Brunner <mb@blumenstrasse.vol.at>
PGP FP 7862 32B3 3B75 292A F76F  5042 8587 21AB 5B89 D501