axis-java-user mailing list archives

From " Reynardine" <reynard...@loveable.com>
Subject Axis 1.0, Tomcat 4.0.4, JDK 1.3.1 on Windows 98 SE
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2002 15:41:40 GMT
I've got this working on my laptop.  If any Win98 users are having installation trouble, send
me an email and I'll reply with my configuration.

Two points of interest.  I have Soap 2 and Axis 1.0 both  running under Tomcat without problems.
 My xerces 2.2.0 jars are currently in axis/WEB-INF/lib but Axis prefers to pick up my xerces
1 jar from Tomcat/common/lib.

- Rey

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

"Free price comparison tool gives you the best prices and cash back!"
http://www.bestbuyfinder.com/download.htm