axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Matthias Brunner ...@blumenstrasse.vol.at>
Subject Re: MessageContext.setMaintainSession
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 11:21:08 GMT
On Tuesday 01 October 2002 13:07, Jan-Olav Eide wrote:
> So I guess my question really is  : What is the C# MS-SOAP
> equivalent of setMaintainSession ?

The MS SOAP Toolkit does this automatically (at least the high-level
handler), I guess it is the same with .net.

> In addition, a question regarding custom
> serialization/deserialization : The AXIS client examples in the
> book do a registerTypeMapping on the Call object. Again,  how
> should a non-Java non-axis client handle this ?

AFAIK, this is implementation- and language-dependent. MS SOAP uses
WSML files to define type mappings, for example.
--
Matthias Brunner <mb@blumenstrasse.vol.at>
PGP FP 7862 32B3 3B75 292A F76F  5042 8587 21AB 5B89 D501