axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vaidya, Raghavendra (CORP, GEITC)" <Raghavendra.Vai...@geind.ge.com>
Subject Send and receive XML using AXIS
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 06:11:49 GMT
Hi,
How do I publish and use a AXIS service which accepts and returns XML as
parameters.
The client for this will be bothe Java and .NET
Can some body point me to the relevant documentation and or example or a
simple explanation will also do

Thanks in advance

Vaidya

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."