axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "RKumar" <rku...@digev.com>
Subject RE: Problem running Axis on Tomcat 4.1.12...
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 20:16:01 GMT
I have the name as Axis , but still it doesn't work.
Kumar

-----Original Message-----
From: Barry Lulas [mailto:Barry.Lulas@BristolWest.com]
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 12:06 PM
To: 'axis-user@xml.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Problem running Axis on Tomcat 4.1.12...

I found my own problem.  In the Axis documentation it states that you need to create a subdirectory
under the Tomcat webapps directory and you can name it anything you want.  I named my subdirectory
myws, rather than axis, and this is what caused the exception.  I renamed it back to axis
and everything works fine.  Is this hard coded somewhere?  All my commands pointed to the
correct subdirectory...