axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Tomasini <btomas...@neteverything.com>
Subject Re: Big SOAP messages, can I zip they????
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 22:54:59 GMT
If it is an attachment, you can zip the file before attaching it, get a
handle on the file on the other end, then unzip using a java zip
library.

A solution outside of the SOAP/HTTP stack might be the cleanest
approach.

If the entire message is just lost of XML elements, you might consider
changing your design.

Ben