axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Nick Kornweibel" <kornwei...@surfeu.de>
Subject AW: null Username and Password in Handler
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 17:23:53 GMT

Hi,

More with the bug below:

I used the last Beta as well, and had the same problem - it occurs even with
the example GetQuote program.

- nick

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Cummings, Charles Steven (UMC-Student) [mailto:steven@mizzou.edu]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 11. September 2002 19:18
An: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Betreff: null Username and Password in Handler

Hey all,

I recently updated my jars to those from Axis 1.0rc1 and I'm having a
strange problem. The getUsername() and getPassword() methods of the message
context are returning null. It worked before with the last beta release when
I passed them in the SOAP Header as elements <username> and <password>. Is
there some setting I'm missing for the deployment descriptor that toggles
this functionality on and off? Or is this a new bug? Thanks.

/S