axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "St-Germain, Sylvain" <Sylvain.StGerm...@cognos.com>
Subject RE: SOAP headers
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 17:50:50 GMT
I am not sure why you would want that...
Isn't this used to allow the deserialization?

Sylvain.

-----Original Message-----
From: Geza.Szocs@nokia.com [mailto:Geza.Szocs@nokia.com]
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2002 5:05 AM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: SOAP headers

Hi,

 I have a minor problem with SOAP headers. When setting a
SOAP header with the AXIS client framework, the type of
the header also appers in the header tag. So when I set
a header with a string content, the type=xsd:string (or)
something similar attribute appears in the header tag.
How can I make this dissapear ? The setType method of
SOAPElement didn't help. Thanx, Geza.